Sometimes I think the primary difference between humans and the other great apes, and indeed the whole of the animal kingdom itself*, is our propensity to organize the world into "top ten" lists. At least some of us are afflicted by that illness!
*As opposed to the other Kingdoms. Plants makes lists all the time, and fungi dabble occasionally. Bacteria and Archaebacteria are not known to be prolific list-compilers, but admittedly little is known about their habits when not being directly observed under a sodding great f#cking big lamp by a huge, bloodshot eye.
- ► 2010 (289)
- Happy Halloween!
- The beautiful Amy Lee, everyone!
- "Coming Back To Life" (Pink Floyd) Where were y...
- Tiger hug!
- HTML 5
- I did it!!!
- A PC build to save for. Or?
- Juliana Hatfield.
- The leaves are crunchy.
- Word challenge! (Medium)
- My favorite toys as a kid were...
- Here's the deal.
- Ancient culture curveball... no gods involved.
- Ruminations on art and tech.
- Unofficial video.
- A poll about polls... and other things.
- Snakes are cool... to a point.
- This looks scary as all hell.
- Heh, cool.
- Smartest guy ever? I think so.
- “We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of...
- Bullet-time again. Trying to break 0.100 :(
- Sticking with the Nordic theme...
- Here's a crazy video by Röyksopp
- Here is Karin Dreijer of Fever Ray. =)
- Here is your author.
- Here are some cute kitties.
- Hey, Dr. Hadley is the hottest girl in the world!
- This is a trip.
- Yahoo! Answers.
- LOL! Google is cool.
- Alexander the Great's Empire.
- 1776 (Two become one) Now I grow old, desperation...
- ▼ October (41)
- ► 2008 (226)
- ► 2007 (536)
- ► 2006 (600)