Wednesday, August 22

You Feel Like You Don't Fit In 91% Of The Time

You struggle, because you have not found your place. You wonder if you ever will. The world was not made for someone like you. That does not mean, though, that you cannot claim a piece of it as your own. You are unique, something many of your peers lack. You may not see it as an asset, but it can be. If you can learn to accept and embrace your uniqueness, you will one day find fulfillment. Remember that it always looks darkest before dawn. Stay strong.

Do You Have a Place in This World?
Create Your Own Quiz

5 comments:

Sara said...

Did you write these quizzes or was it someone else? I scored 35% which is certainly not true, as I know I'm an alien.(Just a different variety!) Most of the questions didn't offer the answer I would have chosen. So annoying!

Right let's do another one.

Metamatician said...

No, I didn't have anything to do with the creation of any of these quizzes, I just found them on a site. Once you are shown the result, it gives you the code to paste into your blog if you want to (which happens to give them free advertising!). I wouldn't put too much stock in the results. These quizzes aren't exactly accurate nor well-constructed. They're just time wasters. Plus I've never found a quiz I didn't itch to take, it's a bad habit I have. At least it served me well in school :^)

Sara said...

That's funny, me too. It's a form of curious narcicissism I imagine. However, I'm not taking the 'How Thai Are You Quiz?' Because I already know the answer.

Metamatician said...

Because you're a full-blooded Thai who has sworn off her true background forever on account of some shady Asian Mob dealings?

Sara said...

Sshhh! Not so loud.

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane