A coward calls it cowardice
Many upright people nod,
And with eyes unlooking
Apply a poultice of words,
Diagnose a deficient character
And prescribe death
In the form of crimson tablets
A rich man calls it madness
The poor, perhaps reality
But I've seen the hoary heart
Of the great stumbling machine
With my own eyes as it beats
With its drums, all being to order
And I've listened far longer
Than any star has had existence
The pale horse now rides
Over the horizon and I'm left
Without even that to ride upon
And with nothing but dreams within dreams;
How long till the cowards are freed
And allowed to be men again?
How many tears will it take?
How many screams?
- ► 2010 (289)
- Richard Dawkins almost always makes sense.
- Crwth. A coward calls it cowardice Many upright p...
- Parliament building, Budapest.
- If your pet was a different animal, what would (s)...
- City nicknames
- Sad songs...
- New pic of my FarmVille farm.
- The Seventh Stranger. Those words are all remainde...
- Brilliant version of "Sinking"
- This is the problem with blogs.
- Inspirational words.
- Gentiles are not Gentle. It's not antisemitism - t...
- Jabbing at a wound. crying,crying every daydenying...
- M. Johnson
- Gravitate To Me.
- Meta being curious again.
- Vlad and Mina
- The best scene in Bram Stoker's Dracula (spoiler)
- Dracula quiz
- ~“I have crossed oceans of time... just to see you...
- Hans Brinker
- Here's my farm in FarmVille currently.
- Nobody feels my pain. No one feels what I really ...
- ▼ September (31)
- ► 2008 (226)
- ► 2007 (536)
- ► 2006 (600)