I shoot myself in the foot often by posting a lot at once (whenever I get some inspiration), because it pushes some good stuff down off the page where few people will ever see it. :-|
Sunday, September 13
This is the problem with blogs.
If you tend to write a lot in bursts, like I do, then you find much of it is wasted as most people checking your blog will not scroll down much, if at all. Please scroll down to the last thing you recognize and go up from there, scanning for anything of interest to you...
Posted by Metamatician on Sunday, September 13, 2009
- ► 2010 (289)
- Richard Dawkins almost always makes sense.
- Crwth. A coward calls it cowardice Many upright p...
- Parliament building, Budapest.
- If your pet was a different animal, what would (s)...
- City nicknames
- Sad songs...
- New pic of my FarmVille farm.
- The Seventh Stranger. Those words are all remainde...
- Brilliant version of "Sinking"
- This is the problem with blogs.
- Inspirational words.
- Gentiles are not Gentle. It's not antisemitism - t...
- Jabbing at a wound. crying,crying every daydenying...
- M. Johnson
- Gravitate To Me.
- Meta being curious again.
- Vlad and Mina
- The best scene in Bram Stoker's Dracula (spoiler)
- Dracula quiz
- ~“I have crossed oceans of time... just to see you...
- Hans Brinker
- Here's my farm in FarmVille currently.
- Nobody feels my pain. No one feels what I really ...
- ▼ September (31)
- ► 2008 (226)
- ► 2007 (536)
- ► 2006 (600)