Nobody feels my pain.
No one feels what I really go through in a day
I can put on a smile and act like it's not a big deal
when I'm wanting to scream and cry on the inside
I've lived with pain, psychic and physical, for months
and for years, and for a whole lifetime it seems
I'm calloused over, and my feelings are dulled
because my body is like a clenched fist which protects
against any intrusion from the outside, or releasing
my true feeling from the inside out into the big world
and my mind is blown wide half the time but I don't curl
into a ball these days and simply tuck myself away into
a hopeless and projected doom and a never-ending future
rather I think about ways to get up and kick ass again
or to end the entire struggle and let that damn rock
roll back down the hill where Aristotle would want it.
- ► 2010 (289)
- Richard Dawkins almost always makes sense.
- Crwth. A coward calls it cowardice Many upright p...
- Parliament building, Budapest.
- If your pet was a different animal, what would (s)...
- City nicknames
- Sad songs...
- New pic of my FarmVille farm.
- The Seventh Stranger. Those words are all remainde...
- Brilliant version of "Sinking"
- This is the problem with blogs.
- Inspirational words.
- Gentiles are not Gentle. It's not antisemitism - t...
- Jabbing at a wound. crying,crying every daydenying...
- M. Johnson
- Gravitate To Me.
- Meta being curious again.
- Vlad and Mina
- The best scene in Bram Stoker's Dracula (spoiler)
- Dracula quiz
- ~“I have crossed oceans of time... just to see you...
- Hans Brinker
- Here's my farm in FarmVille currently.
- Nobody feels my pain. No one feels what I really ...
- ▼ September (31)
- ► 2008 (226)
- ► 2007 (536)
- ► 2006 (600)