FarmVille is a farming sim app on Facebook, developed by Zynga, Inc.
First, here's a zoomed-out view
Next, a closer look at the "Living, Playing, and Relaxing" area
FarmVille is a lot of fun, and doesn't waste TOO much time since you don't have a lot to do once you've plowed and seeded (especially if you plant crops that take 1-4 real days to grow). You can make it hectic if you want by constantly visiting other farms, taking pictures of them, gifting items, planting crops than ripen within hours, being a perfectionist about the placement of everything, and so on.
I try to make my farm look nice, but I don't go crazy like some people and try to level up as fast as I can, haul in reward ribbons, and make my homestead a work of art. Just a middle-of-the-road relaxed approach for me, so it stays fun and I'm not constantly logged in. It's neat to check your farm in the evening and see something has ripened and its plot is full of flowering fruits or veggies, or the trees are pendulous with their new bounty.
If you are a Facebook user, give it a try! And request to be my neighbor, too, because that way we can trade items and help each other out. :-)
Friday, September 4
- ► 2010 (289)
- Richard Dawkins almost always makes sense.
- Crwth. A coward calls it cowardice Many upright p...
- Parliament building, Budapest.
- If your pet was a different animal, what would (s)...
- City nicknames
- Sad songs...
- New pic of my FarmVille farm.
- The Seventh Stranger. Those words are all remainde...
- Brilliant version of "Sinking"
- This is the problem with blogs.
- Inspirational words.
- Gentiles are not Gentle. It's not antisemitism - t...
- Jabbing at a wound. crying,crying every daydenying...
- M. Johnson
- Gravitate To Me.
- Meta being curious again.
- Vlad and Mina
- The best scene in Bram Stoker's Dracula (spoiler)
- Dracula quiz
- ~“I have crossed oceans of time... just to see you...
- Hans Brinker
- Here's my farm in FarmVille currently.
- Nobody feels my pain. No one feels what I really ...
- ▼ September (31)
- ► 2008 (226)
- ► 2007 (536)
- ► 2006 (600)