Thursday, July 5

FAST (*belch*) FOOD
Best tasting fast food joints. Not all of these may be in your area, I'm just going by what is in my town. I'm also excluding sub-sandwich places because that's sort of a different beast. Anyways, my favorite to least favorite of the chains (though they're all crap for you nutritionally), are:
  1. Wendy's
  2. In-N-Out
  3. KFC / Popeye's
  4. Jack in the Box
  5. Arby's
  6. Carl's Jr.
  7. Taco Bell
  8. Burger King
  9. McDonald's
They should be numbered 1-9 top to bottom but my dumb blog template replaces ordered-list numbers with bullets, oh well. You can still see the order. What's your order of places near you?

3 comments:

Hans said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hans said...

I made some boo boos, so I'm starting over.

Del Taco for the fish tacos
Wendys for Chicken sand. or salad or chicken strips.
Carls for fish sand.
Jack in the Crack for Ciabatta sand
A&W for a rootbeer freeze
In & Out if Bill wants to go
I might try Taco Bell again someday after 15 years! Felt sick every time, Burger King if it was the ony place to eat, and McDonalds if I find they have good salads.

Anonymous said...

The only ones I'll try - in order.

In-n-out.

Wendys.

Del Taco.

McAdoos - I like super sauce. The food is evil for you but I have survived it so far.

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane