Saturday, July 28

Thanks for the well wishes, I'm feeling better now. I don't know why, but it's good obviously. I feel like writing, like picking up around the house, like going outside, something other than read, sleep, eat, or watch telly.

I probably won't post a whole lot of new stuff or funny stuff for a few days, I'm sure you understand. Maybe more neat pictures from around the web, hopefully some that I take myself.... No promises. Thanks again for the support, those who wrote me.

Sometimes stretches of time really are all Mondays, but then if you're lucky God gets tired of continually knocking the wind out of you and moves on to pick on someone else.

3 comments:

Sara said...

So glad you're feeling a little better! :-)

oormila vijayakrishnan said...

Hey Justin...Good to see you back. I turned 30 three days back. Feel old and wise :-D

Metamatician said...

Thank you and congratulations (?) on turning 30! I remember when I did that, I was depressed for a month. But hey, 30's not bad, you don't make all the dumb mistakes you made in your 20s. Instead you make new ones!

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane