Wednesday, July 11


















Preterition


You want to approximate truth and the infinite

You want that perspective again
Of being on a cusp
But the cusp of you know not what
For some it's all hope going in and no trepidation
Come to my house, let me play you songs in the dark
That you may really hear the sound of the world
Selfishly, I will allow
For to keep you here, with me
Would be safety in numbers, and
It's safer here
Than out there in any 'sane' place I know
We could be together in the infinite, alone.

3 comments:

Hans said...

uh, thanks, but I have a dentist appointment for a root canal that I'm actually looking forward to now.

Metamatician said...

Sorry to be a little scary sometimes. Thanks for reading anyway. Light can't exist without darkness for a contrast, or else we wouldn't know it was light, or anything special.

Sara said...

So true!

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane