Monday, October 2

Final words.

I may not blog again for awhile, if ever again.

To all those of you who knew me well, who knew I was so near the edge, who knew I was living a living hell and yet chose to do nothing, or cop out on some basis or other, fuck you. I wish I had never met you in the first place and whatever pain my death causes, if any, I hope it burrows into your hearts and remains there as a reminder of your inhumanity your entire life.

To those who didn't know the extent of my torment, but to whom I was always extremely polite and considerate, to whom I showed real affection without expectation of reward, but who rebuffed my goodwill for no good reason that could be put into words, fuck you. It's shallow people like you that make living such a burden on those of us who truly feel and care.

To those who once loved me but burnt out, who changed, who found empowerment in selfish creeds designed to absolved the self blame from years of mistreatment, who have no recognizable soul, fuck you. You'll end up in the deepest pit of Hell, betrayal, and I will never cross paths with you again as your sentence in meted out over an eternity. You are the worst.

To those of those who truly cared, who cared to the end, who treated me with compassion and listened to me, I thank you. I am sorry it came to this but please don't change. You are the fraction of one percent of good people on this earth that save it from being a total loss. I'm sorry I couldn't pull through for you, but don't ever blame yourself. Without you, I'd have never make it as far as I did. Goodbye.

2 comments:

oormila vijayakrishnan said...

Justin, if people like you give up on the world, then what's the point? You are an inspiration- your mind, your talent for words and thoughts that can touch so deeply...
Please don't give up... I have never met you, sitting so far away, half way across the globe. But you made a difference to my life.I have started writing again thanks to your blog and the rich ideas you have so beautifully portrayed...
This post is very disturbing. I just hope it is a passing phase and I hope to find you back on your blog tomorrow morning with a fresh new post. This too shall pass, Justin. This too shall pass. I am saying a prayer for you tonight.
Please, please do not give up...

Anonymous said...

I write from another side of the world,
And know you through your words.
I’m there though you don’t know me,
If you go I’ll be unhappy
Don’t do to others
What they did unto you.

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane