Saturday, October 14

A sudden turnaround you could say clinically it was my mood and maybe baby that had something to do with but what really goes on between brain and mind are like wars between land that is yours or mine and so anyway I ripped myself from a falling ship and righted the bike and all that shit and now I know that there is an infinite road leading out in whatever direction you stare into like one of those 70s tech demos of the videocamera filming the TV and I felt I was going to throwup because of the motion. A period. It's funny I considered being a pilot because I'd have thrown up all over the simulator cockpit my first time feeling any Gs and they'd have kicked me out on my As for not knowing my Ps and Qs. But that infinite road, it is branched at every point with infinite roads, every point a nexus, so you have no excuse if you suck so much that you can't even get off the spot you're on into some kind of unique territory, given there is an infinite amount, although some of the more obvious ungrazed pastures may be a little ways out there and to the left.

The biggest thing I want to say is get over your creative hurdle by ignoring it and working on the next thing like you were a master. Things can be done in reverse. If you fail, you are the biggest loser on the planet, but only till you start your next project. Then it's back to being a genius again.

No comments:

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane