Sunday, October 1

All I know

-You are in a nightmare. You have never known what it is like to be outside this nightmare, except when you were very young, or at odd moments here and there in your life. You will probably not wake from this nightmare in a lasting way the rest of your life.

/But I've had good days, weeks... even some months that seem uneventful or fairly pleasant.

-Those were part of the nightmare. They were to renormalize you so you wouldn't get too jaded by all the bad things. So that the things that are terrible about nightmares can scare you all over again.

/Why me?

-We cannot give you that information.

/Can I do anything to change this? Do I have to accept Jesus Christ as my savior or something?

-None of that would matter.

/But this is so sadistic. What kind of a universe would allow this kind of thing to happen?

-The one you live in. We have no more information for you. Goodbye.

1 comment:

oormila vijayakrishnan said...

In seeking the answers to why we are here or why are things the way they are, the path we are on can really be a nightmare. It is terrible to live in a huge question mark.Endless analysis yields the same result- you are back to square one, the same point with no answers.
I sometimes think the Gods ( I am pagan, I guess) are all sitting up there and watching this skit called life in which we are all players. And laughing at how seriously we are taking it! Thye get their kick out of killing us, maiming us, watching us suffer...

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane