Thursday, October 5

No perfect worlds

In a perfect world, we would be together. The fact that we're not shows the world for what it is. It may be random and chaotic, with no one at the helm. Or it may be evil. But it is not good. In a good world, good things would happen. We would be allowed to meet.


Or didn't you want you? It was an accident, right? I can never bring myself to hate you, maybe just feel bitter about things that happened. If you're there, respond and tell me it was all a misunderstanding, that your hands were tied. I will forgive you, you know I will.

Despite everything I still adore you. The folly of man is to love too much, and I am much folley'd. Seen.

2 comments:

oormila vijayakrishnan said...

I too believe that the world is random and chaotic and of course, there is no one at the steering wheel. We are just hurtling towards the Unknown with each passing day. But there is one thing I believe in which keeps me going and that is the power of the human spirit. It is the power to rise no matetr how badly one falls. It is the power to face the random with strength and the never-say-die attitude.Over the years have developed calluses from many falls. And I feel so much stronger! The world wil be the same - random, chaotic and often times, cruel. But I have changed! I admire and respect those who rise in the face of disasters and set backs.They, for me, exemplify the essence of the human spirit...

JOVIAN said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane