Thursday, October 19

I ain't been on no magazine covers
Buddy, I don't know what you're talking about
I'm just trying to get to my gate in the terminal
Don't need no weirdos stalking about

Look, I'm just trying to get to my hotel
Which is located within your beautiful country
I ain't no terrorist nor pedophile
And I ain't packing no dope or guns on me

Hey now, I just want to meet your daughter
Who invited me here to meet with me
I believe she is old enough to make those decisions
So can you stand the fuck out my way, pretty please?

Shit, I haven't been this humiliated, dog
Since I was a snot-nosed little kid
I just got kicked in the nuts for three straight days
For something I never even did

All you border patrol hicks and idiot fathers
I hope you're proud of what you've done
You've separated two people eager to meet one another
And scared one with your "warnings," you scum

I hope people like you all lose your jobs
And march down to hell to get some work for real
And on a mountain of flowers somewhere up above
My love and I will dance in the flowering fields.

No comments:

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane