Wednesday, October 18

How can a person view herself as mature and yet not contact a person she had willingly arranged to meet and who hasn't heard from her now in over 2 weeks? Doesn't she know he worries about her? Doesn't she know he has emotions like she does, and that he is confused and hurt by what has gone on? Can't she put herself in the mind of another for just that long? All I want is a sign, some resolution. Paranoia is absurd at this point if that is keeping you from contacting me. If you can't trust me enough to chat at this point or at least email than you are the one with problems. Reflex in this case: So, I have problems, so what? The 'what' is you need to trust people in your life or I worry for you. You could be so much freer. You're a prisoner of your own delusions half the time, just like you accuse me of. I just want to say hello, I don't want to fight, I want to know what happened on your side so we can bury it and let it be. I've got enough going on over here I'm not gonna obsess about you or jump off some building. It would be nice to close the case though, or whatever you want. I won't hold any grudges, I know what it's like to be confused and afraid. BELIEVE ME.

3 comments:

oormila vijayakrishnan said...

I hope you do get to meet your friend as it is bothering you so much...

Metamatician said...

Yes, I wish that too. I don't know what happened, we were so close. You don't speak hours on the phone, chat, webcam, email, etc for six months only to disappear. I don't really think it was her choice, but I will refrain from explaining further. I just wish she would message me somehow.

oormila vijayakrishnan said...

Ouch, that sure can be upsetting. Emotions are such fragile things. We can never be sure at what point we start feeling a particular way about someone, at what point someone begins to "affect" us.

Quite often, the other person does not even know we are committing emotionally! That's the tragedy of it all- the lack of reciprocation

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane