Tuesday, October 24

To Nicola.

I don't hope I scarred you, I just hope I loved you and you felt it. I don't hope you were humbled or felt badly how you treated me or how immature you feel you acted, if by chance you do. I don't care that you were sometimes cruel (you no doubt think I was too), and I don't wish in any way to say, when you've approached my age, "I told you so." Everyone has their own life to live, their own time to learn and change. I hope I contributed something positive to your life, that is all. I've loved you from early on and I always will, as a human being. I don't wish you any bad days or black moods. I hope you find hope, love, and happiness - truly, from the entirety of my heart. If this is my gift to the earth, to be for once completely selfless, then let it be so. My intentions were pure, to this day I know that and can say it truly without blinking my eyes. To you, I never lied.

No comments:

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane