Monday, October 30

What is worse, to live in fear
Or to utterly not care?
I have to live with anxiety and depression
Terror and tears
And frozen expressions
I'm not getting better, I'm getting worse
I'm not feeling any stronger when I'm alone
I have nowhere I feel at home
No one I can talk to when I need to most
Two or three people in the world with whom I'm close
I'm afraid of my own shadow and yet
Don't really care what happens to my body
The fire has gone out of everything, I'm cold
The last days of summer are a memory
And winter is upon me.

1 comment:

oormila vijayakrishnan said...

Well put Empath! I used to also feel bogged down by somethings in the world but now I try to concentrate on the positive aspects and try not to take life too seriously... It's working :-)

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane