Tuesday, October 10

(please do not use photograph. thank you.)

Nic.


There is a beauty more ethereal and far richer than gold
That I will snatch from morning sunbeams till I grow old.

There are feelings better than the feeling of the bedcovers
When you are so tired you could collapse, but I have not found them!

Doesn't mean they aren't out there. A universe that is infinite
Must provide something better than flexing those toes and yawning.

And yet I have trouble conveiving of it.

There is luxury far more exquisite than the palaces of royalty
That I have locked away in my imagination for dreary times.

Somewhere exist taller waterfalls, more majestic mountains
And loftier towers than here upon our humble earth.

And there are damsels lovelier and in more distress than you are
My dear, somewhere in the cosmos, I'm sure of it.

And yet it is you I would save if I could.

No comments:

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane