Tuesday, September 5

For love.

Why am I living for? I'm living for a girl, a young girl with not much tolerance for the kind of person I am. A girl with whom a peaceful future together is a very remote possibility. And beyond that there is a black void, and obscene nothingness that fills my skies and paints my horizon and underlies my shoes for mile upon infinite mile below. I am falling and grasping out at one last branch, and the branch is four miles away and was never strong enough to support my weight anyway.

I'm living for love. That vague unfashionable hopelessly naive plebeian thought of romantic True love. And I would rather go down tying and fighting for it than to suavely canvass every luxuriant corridor of comfort in this unholy world, to shake hands with devils who make things easy at the expense of truth or only pick fights they know they can win. The very unfathomable unliklihood of it happening is what MAKES it love. For love - I'll live my life for love. I'll never look back.

No comments:

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane