Monday, September 25

Uahcad.

Wake me if you can I'm smothered in blood
Words seemed so unreal tonight under the cursed cover of night
You spoke, and some actor came in for me
Tore you down and made you cry so you'd feel what is was like
To be a mash inside, of childhoods bled of hope
Well look at me now I'm bleeding, look at me now I'm leaving
Spacemen walk into my house and soon the lights are gone
All I know is nothing, all I knew has gone

Wake me if you can I'm shivering in gowns
You seem so unlike yourself but my angel's face is there
And never leaves, she cries but only in kindness
You imposed the fear that night when you ripped her from my sight
My insides are dead. I know I'm only dreaming
How they keep us fooled so well is a trick I'll never know
Here comes doctor drain again with a fake smile and a poke

Wake me if you can I'm hidden from everything
I found a cave where soft things live and if darkness comes they die
But I have faith, that I will always loathe you
Safe within my bed of weeds, prick the blood I'm still surviving!
Let me die alone with dignity
Three people know my heart and they won't speak to me
Without it being unclean

Don't say anything now
Don't apologize
Or sympathize
Spare me your empty words
My life is gone
My mind is halfway empty
I did the right things....
I said the right thing....
I did the right things but
Twisted are the vows
That lovers take
Before they're shorn of dignity
And moved into the aisles
For shopping customers
The curious juveniles
Who must replace us
Who must re-face us
If the earth is to
Keep its hope alive
Of offering its life
To the other worlds
I feel so weightless
I'm alread halfway dead
I feel I'm halfway
To the stars my dear
Don't bother me
Don't tear me from my bed
My existence is gone.

No comments:

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane