Wednesday, September 27


Here & Now

Stay here now. It is all there is.
My mind will float to times of agony and bliss
In circumstances like hers
Full of life and facing a wide open world
Terrified but with no sense of terror
Ready for whatever happens
And money behind her to ease the way.

Stay here. I do more than dream.
I think about all the good things
In the windows of the people who played along
That I have never seen
Because I flew out the top of that system
I was far too good at everything
But I had no soul inside me.

Now I sit on a park bench being polite to people.
Now I am semi-wise. I know to watch the big ducks
Watch how they steal from the little ducks
I should have chosen one thing
But heaven doesn't give out prizes
And heaven doesn't exist in the real world
And nobody cares if your live or you die.

So live right now. Stay here,
Keep the silence loud.

1 comment:

Meras said...

Nice poem and picture too:)

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane