Wednesday, September 6

Talk and action.

It's easy to talk and to type. It's hard to get out there and make things happen. I have dreams of a wonderful life, for you and me both. How are we to get out there and make them happen? It's going to be hard work. But life is hard work, no matter if you're headed toward a goldmine or a cliff. It's hard just to get up in the morning, shower and get ready for the day, a day which promises nothing and holds (possibly unpleasant) surprises around each corner. If we're going to work hard, why not work toward a life together, or whatever our dreams may be?

I want you to have your art studio. I want my photography room. I want to walk out our door and see nature, feel a part of the organic part of this planet that still exists. You are my muse and my love, and in a foggy day in february, the downers, the haters... they may say it's all a pipe dream. But they will never understand how we feel under a noon sun in August full of fevered dreams and determination to start a new life, a better one, to change the way we live for the better. There is SUCH beauty in the world. That's all I want, to see and experience beauty. But only with you, and you are a part of the whole anyway and the whole is what is beautiful in the first place.

1 comment:

Metamatician said...

Thank you for the comments and I totally agree with all that you said.

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane