Saturday, September 23

Villain Father.

As spines of the beast pierce my eyes I cry,
Villain father
And my nightmares will never die.
As time erases the harshest of hates,
Shadow of shadows,
Mine for you shall ever increase.
And my body
And my mind
And my soul
Ground to a course soil in your hands
Hurt like the spires of Hell, shards of a man
Limping I fell to my knees
Age consuming me
Air sucked into my nostrils
Eluding me.
You know what this is all about.
As the sword of seven years cleaves my breast,
Wraith from the nether world,
Find what nourishment you can in my memory
Or bend another bottle back to forget.
As my throat splits with the fury of painful guilt,
Demon of demons,
Remove all traces of my obscene existence.
Right or wrong,
I want to be forgotten.
No one can ever desecrate me that way,
Rebellious me, wild as the wind.
Just hanging on if it be known,
Sharp to touch
And maiming to know.

No comments:

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane