Sunday, September 10

My love for one person is sustaining me
I hope she never pushes it away
Whatever the form it naturally takes
As long as she stays
In my life and a part of my nights
A silver jewel in my day

My admiration for one young woman strengthens me
When I feel so worn out and weak
Makes me feel like a man in control of myself
When it's tempting to be meek
If you're reading this, I treasure what we have already
And cannot wait until we meet

We're two people so similar
Perfect in my mind for each other
We both have tempers
But still a lot of care for others
We both see the world in a similar light
Admit we're wrong and stay humble when right
We suffer no fools and we fear the night
But the earth is home
And the loneliness could be gone
And goodness need not turn to sorrow
If things go right.

No comments:

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane