Friday, September 8

You're good looking
You can find any number of people who will listen to you
But maybe none who truly love you
I hope you do
And I hope it's me
But I hope it's someone who will be good for you at least.

You discount love
Maybe because it seems such a sure thing
Such a young age
Such a long stretch of miles before you
Or do you use kilometers
Even in your figurative language?

I'm good looking, so they say
I can't find anyone who will listen to me truly
Certainly no one who loves me
They way I imagine love
As two people meant to give their hearts to one another
With no expectation nor desire to ever have them back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My love, wherever you are
Whatever you are, don't lose faith
I know it's gonna happen someday
to you
Please wait
Please wait
Wait, don't lose faith
You say that the day never arrives
And it's never seemed so far away
But I know it's gonna happen someday
to you
Please wait
Please wait
Wait, don't lose faith
Please wait
Please wait
Please, don't lose faith
Don't lose faith

You say that the day never arrives
And it seems so far away
But I know it's gonna happen someday
Someday to you
To you
Please wait

-M

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane