Monday, April 30

I assumed everyone knew this, but you know what assumptions do. Anyway, in answer to a question, YES, most all the pictures and other graphics used in this blog are clickable, generally for a larger version. In many cases the original isn't much larger or is no larger, so you'll be disappointed in those cases and it might ruin your whole day. But others really have to be seen at a larger size to be appreciated, whether it's something made by me or something I stole... er, borrowed.

Again, I've tried to give credit where it's due, or at least acknowledged unknown authorship so I wouldn't seem to be claiming it as my own. Probably a few have slipped (I don't really paint so those are obviously borrowed), or it's so obvious they're not mine I didn't bother (like a picture of the President, if there were such a beast on this site, would not really warrant a "not by me" warning; it's obvious I'm not the photographer). I just shoot flowers and rocks and buildings and myself and my cat and some abstract things, not famous people or war criminals. I'd shoot pretty girls if I could make them believe I was a serious photographer. I'll have to work on that one. Let's see... just need some business cards... a tripod would help. Wait, I've got one.

The short answer is that anything that is a link to something else ought to visibly change the pointer, usually to a hand, unless you've got some "cute" custom cursors, in which case it might turn into a squid. But it should do something if there's a link there.

2 comments:

Hans said...

thanks for the reminder. And yes it's pretty clear which photos were "nicked" and which ones are yours.

Metamatician said...

Nicked, good one. You're getting Weasley-itis methinks.

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane