Monday, April 2

Woke up, got out of bed, dragged my ass across the room. Went outside and had a look, and looking up, I noticed it was bright. Found my pants, and grabbed my hat, nature called - took care of that. Found my car outside with the window broke, and somebody spoke and I went into a dream...

The several thousand new entries that appear below this one are those narcissistic internet quizzes that you cut and paste into your blog to make you look hip and give everyone else a chance to take the quiz and have a real good time.

I messed up because I saved them as drafts back when I took them, and when I publish them now, it uses the original draft date and not today's, hence them being out of order. I don't want to change the dates on all of them though, so oh well. Have fun!

2 comments:

Hans said...

BEATLE!

Metamatician said...

Yooooo dirty rat, you found my secret plans.

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane