Sunday, June 24

Check ya.

I bust lyrical
My main aim being satirical
Laugh and spit denseness
That sounds like Alpha Bits cereal
Jumbled and senseless
And at first you can't grasp
Then it hits you like Jujitsu
And a part of you gasps
As the meaning unfolds
It nearly pulls you in half
That's the intro,
I ain't even launched my attack

See, you started clever
Using an internal rhyme, whatever;
My timing's so fine that all my metaphors shine
Forever
I never sought this throne, yo
It was handed to me
By unanimous vote of the greatest MCs
No joke
No theory, no fear, just empirical slams
And yes, controlling all mics was my master plan
While your moms gets hysterical
Maybe she needs to switch "brands"
I proceed to unleash powers only Tesla would understand
You just a yes-man, a kiss-ass
So my skills stay at half-mast
You don't rate nothin' better
Cause your shit's at best half-assed
I heard you whining, dude
You can't put two rhymes together
And your homies, your "dogs," and yes
Even your sister
Said you was weak and pathetic
Since the day you was delivered

I'm on point like slivers
Don't take kindly to threats
I'm like that nightmare that caused you
To pee in your sweats
Now you turn energy to entropy, crying
Trying to forget
But I ain't buying
I'm blowing your house down with the biggest of breaths
The big badass wolf of the microphone set
You see ghosts in your sleep and feel the sheets is all wet
Time for Depends, bro, I'm serious
You can't take it like a man
I knew you and your whole crew just didn't understand
What it is I do
And that's to flow like the Nile
You tried that shit once and got ate by crocodiles
I ain't playin. If you're down, my money's layin'
All on my side,
Cause people know your shit's lame and deflated
Once I blow you up, you goin' be like stars when they grow up
And throw up
Most of their matter before they go up
In flames, and whither into little tiny balls
Like your last girlfriend told me
Was all you had in them drawers
Forget the head
Head honcho is what I am here
You disappear like a deer that hides cowering in fear
I'm the greatest

Rickey Henderson said that in his prime
Ricki Lake, Oprah Winfrey - that's more on your line
Don't waste my time
Little man, see I'm just toying with you
Like a cat freaks a mouse out before the Kung Fu
You little sucker you
Think you can blow wind in my sails
I'll come broadside your dingy and then blow it to nails
I always prevail
Your best stuff is ugly and stale
You need a course in basic grammar and a few less tall tales
We could even battle in Hebrew,
Or Russian, I'd take those ones too
You busy writing down shit, cursing
Searching Google for clues
It's like a zoo, where you be the monkey inside
Making faces and screaming but still trapped all the while
While I peep the reptiles then go hop in my ride
You're picking fleas; I'm kicking back breezing in style
Cause first of all, you lack basic discipline
Maybe the Army or something would teach you to win
Nah, you'd just wash out
Cry to yo' moms and get tossed out
On the street without a beat or any means to get flossed out
I've crossed out
All the battles we'd talked about
My calendar's full with bigger fish to fry
And worthless wordsmiths like you got no need to apply
See you round bro, maybe I'll throw a penny your way
When I see you rock the sidewalk like some cat from VA
Check ya later.

6 comments:

Hans said...

Get outta here, that's the funniest rap to come from a German/English/Spanish white guy that i've heard in years.

Metamatician said...

LOL, thanks.

Sara said...

Great stuff!

Metamatician said...

You are too generous. But thanks, just trying my hand at a foreign medium. I mean I liked 2Pac and stuff live every other white kid, but was never "into" rap at all so for me to write one was kinda silly. But you never get better unless you start sometime!

Metamatician said...

"like," not "live." Grr.

JOVIAN said...

haha, i like it. good meter and unexpected rhymes. mostly just a good sense of humor. kudos!

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane