Saturday, June 9


Michael's Bones.
(morrissey)

Michael's bones

Lay where he fell,
Face down on a sports ground.

He was just somebody's luckless son
Oh, but now look what he's done.
Oh, look what he's done.

Your gentle hands are frozen,
And your unkissed lips are blue;
Your thinning clothes are hopeless
And no one was mad about you.

Michael's bones
Were very young,
But they were never to know.......
Impetuous fun.

Mr. Policeman, I don't know
Where you get such notions from.


His gentle hands are frozen

And his unkissed lips are blue.
But his eyes still cry...

And now you've turned the last bend,

And see - are we all judged the same at the end?
Tell me, tell me.

Oh, lucky thing

You are too brave,
And I'm ashamed of myself
As usual.

3 comments:

Hans said...

I just finished one sad story and now this! I just have to eat ice cream or something!

Metamatician said...

Yeah, sorry bout the timing of that!

Unknown said...

You've turned on the wayback machine again...

I love that song.

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane