Friday, June 15

Tolkien Quiz preamble.

I will, hopefully weekly, present Tolkien quizzes. I will mention which books the questions draw from. I will also assess a difficulty rating as follows:

9 rings for mortal men ... easiest
7 for the dwarf lords .... medium
3 for elven kings ........ hard
1 for the dark lord ...... very hard

It's all for fun and you can take the quiz or not, play fairly (from memory and not the Net) or not, leave comments with your results or quibbling questions or not. The main thing is to enjoy yourself. There is no scorekeeping, no competition. No one is judging you on my blog!

With that said, the post following this shall be Quiz #1, and shall start at a rather difficult level, just because I have already written those questions. I promise easier quizzes are to come.

1 comment:

Hans said...

well thank the valar because I don't think I absolutely knew any from the first quiz even though I read Children of Hurin - some details just slip on by. I like quizzes in general though, so it'll be fun! thanks ahead of time for taking the time to think them up

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane