Saturday, May 5

i'm wearing a leg brace
and the strangest look on my face
i miss the good days so bad
now any old life will do
feel like i have sleeping pills
flowing down my throat like candy
sleep all day never sure which is the dream
sleep all night and scream
bed soaked like a three year old
wish i could go back to old happiness
but something ate my trail of crumbs
i hope the void is better
hope it's full of color
my mind is getting that static again
like an old show on late night TV
that you can never turn off
please, i feel the icy breath of panic.

3 comments:

Hans said...

This is really hard to read without tears flowing. I feel so bad, what can I do?

Metamatician said...

Sorry it hurts to read. When you are able yourself, just support me emotionally like you have been, and keep reading and leaving feedback. Even if you think it's trivial, it's nice to get messages from people - emails, posts, whatever. It makes you feel thought of. I'm sure you agree. We can be there for each other, makes it easier on both of us that way.

Hans said...

Deal!

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane