Monday, May 28


There are so many things I want to say to you; so many things I want to ask.
I don't get the present or the past. Couldn't believe when I met you, it could last.

Things I want to show you. See what you've done - how and why you've lived your life.
These things are on my mind. They come and go like tides. I spiral inward out of every day,

Wonder why you dropped me like a stone in a lake. Wonder why I take the things I do.
And how could I possibly love you? Because you are pretty? Is it that easy? Oh no, no.

I don't know what love is but I know when I feel it. That color you cannot forget again.
Only a few understand. Only a few made me feel that way... in all my long, long days.

Garden's green and full of bees. Blue sky glows atop the trees. Clouds swim slowly past.
I don't even know you; me I know much less. Didn't believe when I met you it would last.

No comments:

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane