Thursday, May 10

Something Must Break.
(Ian Curtis)

Two ways to choose - on a razor's edge
Remain behind - go straight ahead
Room full of people - room just for one
I can't break out now - the time just won't come.

Two ways to choose - which way to go?
Decide for me - please let me know
Looked in the mirror - saw I was wrong
If I could get back to where I belong...
Where I belong.

Two ways to choose - which way to go?
More thoughts for one - designs for both
If we were immortal - we were not there
Washed up on the beaches - struggling for air.

I see your face still in my window
Tormented gods won't set you free
Something must break now - this life isn't mine
Something must break now - wait for the time...
But something must break.

2 comments:

Hans said...

like in limbo - i feel that way a lot too. I have trouble making decisions, afraid I might choose badly. I just worry way too much, but I'm going to work on that. One thing I've learned is that once you make a decision, you should just stick to it and don't look back. It's hard though, but it's better than stewing.

Metamatician said...

Yeah. Pent up feelings are some of the worst.

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane